Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tasty Tuesdays


Tasty Tuesdays

Two weeks ago, I posted a recipe for Parmesan Orzo.   I usually make this as a side dish for two different meals: Zippy Pork Chops and BBQ Salmon.  Since I gave you the recipe for the Zippy Pork Chops already, I'll share the Salmon recipe today.   Plus, colder weather is coming here, so I like to get in as much barbequing as I can before the snow flies and this recipe is delicious!  My husband, the non-salmon eater, even loves this it.  I do find it’s best if you let it marinate for the full day.   

BBQ Salmon
4 salmon steaks or 1 large fillet 
½ cup maple syrup
½ cup soya sauce
Combine maple syrup and soya sauce in resealable bag.  Add salmon and marinate at least 2-3 hours for up to 24 hours.  Grill on medium heat for 5 minutes/side.  Careful not to burn.

I've been busy tracking down different bloggers who have Disneyland Half Marathon recaps, and will do a post as soon as I can. 

Question of the Day: What was your first race?  Was it a 5k, 10k, or longer?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment