Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Week in Review





 Monday – Run/Walk/Run Intervals - 30 minutes
Tuesday – 30 minute walk
Wednesday – Run/Walk/Run Intervals – 30 minutes
Thursday – 30 minute walk
Friday – Run/Walk/Run Intervals– 30 minutes
Saturday – Rest Day
Sunday – Run/Walk/Run Intervals – 39 minutes
I wasn’t keeping track of my pace and distance the rest of the week, but Sunday was 2.83 miles with an average of 13.46 min/mile.  Whohoo!  I have a long way to go, but it’s great to be on the track now.  I ran intervals of 2 minutes running, 1 minute walking.  I LOVE the Galloway method! 
Another exciting thing about this week... it was the Cars Land 5k and Disneyland Half Marathon!  I am so excited to read everyone’s race recaps and hear about the weekend.  Congratulations everyone who completed races this weekend!  I’d love to do a blog post linking back to everyone who ran this weekend’s race recaps, so leave me your blog below if you’d like to be linked. 
Question of the day: Do you have a blog and plan on recapping the race?

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you're well on your way to building a good base for Tink training. Keep it up!

    Here's my race report from the 1/2:
    http://ctalleyrun.blogspot.com/2012/09/2012-disneyland-12-marathon.html

    ReplyDelete