Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Week in Review: February 24, 2013

Here's my week in review.
Monday - 30 minute walk
Tuesday - 30 minute walk
Wednesday - 30 min stationery bike
Thursday - 30 min stationery bike
Friday - Rest Day
Saturday - No real "exercise" but 4 hours of volunteering and being on my feet running back and forth in my community
Sunday - Rest Day

My first week back blogging has been a success in my mind.  Thanks to everyone who has stopped by for a peak!  I am getting very excited about getting to know everyone better and becoming more active in this amazing community.  I'm looking forward to reading everyone's race recaps from this weekend, and even though it will be a long time until I have recaps of my own, I'm getting excited thinking about it!  Have a great week!

1 comment: