Thursday, August 23, 2012

MIA

Missing In Action.
By this point in time, you probably thought that was me... just another one of those people who started a blog and realized after a couple of posts that they really don’t have anything to say.  Well, you could be right.  But I’m back again, ready to take another swing at this. 
I follow a lot of blogs and am hooked on reading them.  I’m hoping someday someone reads this...even just one person would make my day. 
I still don’t have one specialized thing that I want to write about.  I can honestly even say what I am going to write tomorrow.  But, I’m going to try and write more often....hopefully way more often. 
I’m going to share with you my journey from “couch potato to sort-of athlete”, the joys and challenges of motherhood, and the path I’m on to discover “what I really want to do with myself”.  Along the way, I’ll probably miss a few posts, fall, stumble, but hopefully I’ll reach new heights.  Hopefully someone will miss me if I quit posting.  Hold me accountable and remind me that someone is reading...and kick my butt back into gear.  After all, we all have our moments, our good days and bad.  And I’m just like you...I’m just an everyday girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment