I have been nominated by the beautiful and stylish Diva from www.docndiva.com. Go check out their blog, it's awesome! This award is for an aspiring blogger with less than 300 followers.
- Answer the questions the tagger has asked you
- List 10 bloggers you nominate and link them in your post. Let them know
- Create 10 questions for the bloggers you have tagged to answer.
Which excites you more:
1) Blogging or vlogging? Blogging
2) Alien or ghost? Ghost
3) Color or B&W? In clothing - Color, in Photographs - B&W
4) Style or fashion? Style
5) Strong eye or bold lip? Strong eye
6) Sunny active afternoon or rainy lazy evening? This ones hard because I love both...especially a sunny active afternoon FOLLOWED by a rainy, lazy evening.
7) Music or book? Book (but this was a hard one too)
8) Statement jewelries or color-blocking accessory? Statement Jewelry
9) Trendy casual or chic formal? Trendy casual
10) Friendly eating-in or romantic dine-out? I used to be a friendly eating-in kind-of girl, but now that I have three small kids, I cherish my romantic nights out.
Here are my nominees:
1) A Dr.Mom run to Disney
2) Running Thoughts
3) Travel With Emily
4) Elbow Glitter
5) The Unlikely Competitor
6) Runner's Tales
7) One (Officially) Goofy Mother Runner!
8) For the love of Disney running...
9) Running Jennie
10) Running After the Boys
Here are my 10 questions:
1) What is your favorite book or movie?
2) Do your friends and family know you blog or are you anonymous?
3) Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
4) What is your favorite blog?
5) Name one thing you have always been good at?
6) What do you do to relieve stress?
7) What is your favorite color?
8) Do you have a bucket list?
9) If you could describe one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
10) Do you have a favorite quote, what is it?
Thanks so much again to The Doc N Diva for the nomination. You absolutely made my day, week, month!!! Check out their blog, as well as the 10 I nominated...let's share some love! Have a great weekend everyone!!
Question of the day: Do you have a blog? Let me know, I'd love to check it out!